Account manager serves as a link between Positive and its clients by staying in close communication with a client and listening to their needs to figure out ways to achieve their objectives. They also act as a liaison between clients and departments within our company to convey information and ensure there is mutual understanding, and that business is conducted in an accurate and timely manner. Account managers also inform clients about other services and actions that may lead to greater success or satisfaction.
- Client centered mentality and passion for customer service
- Ability to relate to a variety of people and sustain meaningful relationships
- Strong motivation to achieve results and meet goals
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment and maintain a sense of urgency
- Self-motivated and achieve goals
- Outside the box thinker
- Foster and maintain valuable relationships with current & new clients
- Anticipate client needs and take initiative to satisfy them
- Negotiate with vendors & clients resulting in mutually beneficial terms
- Ensure the satisfaction of our clients
- Strive for continuous improvement and career advancement
Great opportunity for the right individual. Send resume to [email protected].