Positive is looking to hire a motivated individual as a “Project Manager”.
- 3+ Years of advanced IT experience
- Must be a great communicator
- Organized & Consistent
- Team Player
- Process-driven individual
- Plans and directs projects to meet customer requirements by: facilitating requirements gathering processes, defining project scope and goals; Set clear expectations, resource requirements, risk mitigation plans, Manage project team members
- Manages project risks/escalation, and activity progress to ensure project goals (e.g., deadline, scope and quality) are achieved. Assists with problem resolution as needed.
- Ability to work under stressful circumstances and deadline pressure.
- Explore new technologies
- Ability to communicate effectively across different individuals, departments, and external parties.
- Ability to collaborate across members of the same team and cross-functional teams alike.
- Assists in the improvement of business processes, identify improvement areas, defining and managing process improvement projects.
- Ensures department processes are documented, communicated and consistently adhered to
- Escalated Troubleshooting of technical issues.
Great opportunity for the right individual. Send resume to [email protected]